Monday, April 14, 2008

Bagels for hands

I was looking back at the old posts from senior year of high school to now and I had a good laugh. Everyone was always very nice with the comments which always made me feel good. I especially liked Chandler Gordon's comment from way back in the day about how he has bagels for hands. I cant remember which post he was commenting on, but I liked it quite a bit. I cant believe I have kept the blog going for this long. Seems like the hay day of blogging has come and gone, but oh well. Maybe it will make a come back.

I will try my best to keep updating and to keep delivering images that your eyes can feast upon. Peace to those with and without bagels for hands. Oh and check out the old stuff if you haven't seen it in a while. I miss those days.

Here is an image I made back in the summer of 2007 for an illustration class.

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sean. That is really beautiful.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sean, what a great froggy! I bet it has a poem to go along with it. ;)

~*~Sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home